With heavy duty PVC top and sidewalls, this tent is ideal for domestic and commercial use. Easy to assemble and great for weddings, parties, shows, exhibitions, storage and car shelter.
- Heavy-duty PVC top and sidewalls
- Top cover seams heat-sealed, 100% waterproof, with UV protection
- Galvanized steel frame w/metal connectors
- Spring buttons at joints for easy setup and taking down
- Roof bars and heavy duty stakes for stability & strength
- Beautiful arched plastic windows
- Industrial strength zippers and heavy duty eyelets
- 6 removable window-style sidewalls
- 2 removable end walls with zipper doors
- All necessary hardware included
- Full instructions and care manual included
- ISO 9001:2000 Standard certified manufacturer
- Size: 20’L (6 meter) x 20’W (6 meter)
- Height: 6.6′ (side); 10′ (peak)
- Door Dimensions: 15’W x 6.6’H
- Top Cover: 350g/m2 PVC
- Sidewalls: 350g/m2 PVC
- Frame: Electric Galvanized Steel Tubes w Metal Joint Fittings
- Pole: Diameter: 38mm(1.5″); Thickness: 1.0mm
- Joint: Diameter: 42mm(1.65″); Thickness: 1.2mm
- Weight: 218 Pounds
Note: ITEM NEEDS TO BE ANCHORED TO GROUND TO HOLD AGAINST WIND. Secure your tent properly with storm straps and ground pegs. The tent is not recommended to be left up in the wind. NEVER to leave them up overnight, particularly with the roof and side panels on. Immediately remove accumulated rain water, snow or ice from the roof with a broom, mop or towels.
**Always Check Contents Upon Delivery – Limited Warranty**
Seated at round tables (5ft): 40
Seated at trestle tables: 48
Total Weight: 218 pounds, packaged in 3 boxes
1/3 27x23x13″ 88 pounds
2/3 27x23x6″ 27 pounds
3/3 76x15x6″ 103 pounds
Please note: Individual box size and weight are subject to change without further notice.
What’s included in the tent?
Tent frame, top, sidewalls, end walls and accessories
Please note: The storage bag is NOT included in the tent. It is sold separately.
We recommend that you anchor your party tent in even the calmest weather conditions using a combination of tie down kits, ground bars and heavy duty pegs.
Accessories (To be purchased separately)
We recommend that you buy storm straps and extra-long ground pegs to further secure your party tent in case of windy weather.
Auger Anchors – Dirt/Gravel/Asphalt
Easy Hook Anchor – Dirt/Gravel/Asphalt
Cement Wedge Anchors – Cement